Oyster mushrooms get their name from their resemblance to shellfish, not because they taste like oysters. They are often described as having a delicate seafood flavor.
Oyster Mushrooms have considerable importance in the human diet as they are rich in protein, nonstarchy carbohydrates, dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamin‐B and have no cholesterol, and negligible amount of fat.
Known Health Benefits
• Immune System Support
• Lowering High Blood Pressure
• Regulating Cholesterol Levels
• Building Strong Bones
• Anti-Inflammatory Properties
• Anti-Cancer Properties
• Protecting the Heart Against Cardiovascular Disease
• Defend Against Neurodegenerative Diseases
Please use the form below to contact us with any questions about our microgreens!