Buckwheat is a nutrient-packed, gluten-free colorful microgreen.
It is high in fiber, and studies have shown that it helps slow down the rate of glucose absorption after a meal, making it a healthy choice for people with diabetes. Buckwheat is also high in manganese, magnesium, copper, and zinc, which are great for the immune system. It also contains all eight essential amino acids, including lysine, which plays a key role in collagen production and is not produced by the human body.
• Helps to reduce risk of anemia
• Protects against asthma
• Improves bone and teeth health
• Best source of high-quality, easily digestible proteins
• Reduces risk of developing gallstones
• Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases
• Aids in preventing and managing diabetes
• Preserves skin elasticity
• Reduces risk of breast cancer & colon cancer
• Aids in lowering levels of LDL cholesterol in blood
Please use the form below to contact us with any questions about our microgreens!