Somewhat spicy, sweet, and tangy
High in Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. These microgreens are a great source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Copper, Phosphorous, Folate, Manganese, Zinc, Folate, Niacin, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium and Calcium. Scientific studies have shown that this combination of vitamins and minerals may have major health benefits if consumed daily.
• Protects Against Heart Disease
• Helps Prevent Diabetes
• Helps Prevent Cancer
• Protects Your Body From Free Radicals
• Great Source of Fiber
• Helps Cleanse Digestive Tract
• Lower High Cholesterol Levels
• Reduce Inflammation
• Detoxifies Your Liver and Blood
• Slows Aging Process of the Brain
• Increases Immune System
• Promotes Skin and Eye Health
Please use the form below to contact us with any questions about our microgreens!