Fenugreek has many essential vitamins including iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, protein, and fibers. It has marked its presence amongst herbs due to its high medicinal abilities. It is also used for the natural treatments of various diseases and illnesses because it contains a wealth of phytochemical compounds such as tannins, phenols, alkaloids, and flavonoids which combine to gives it its antioxidant, antidiabetic, hypocholesterolemia, and anti-carcinogenic characteristics.
• Diabetes Control
• Weight Loss
• Cardiac Health
• Anti-Viral Properties
• Rich Source of Antioxidants
• Aids in Digestion
• Help Relieve PMS and Menopause Symptoms
• Help Induce And Ease Childbirth
• Boost Milk Production in Lactating Mothers
• Boost Libido
• Healthy Skin and Hair
• Help Combat Signs Of Aging
• Help Get Clear Acne-Free Skin
• Help Combat Hair Fall, Dandruff, And Dull Hair
Please use the form below to contact us with any questions about our microgreens!